我的凌辱,终日在我面前。我脸上的羞愧,将我遮蔽。
My confusion is continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me,
都因那辱骂毁谤人的声音,又因仇敌和报仇人的缘故。
For the voice of him that reproacheth and blasphemeth; by reason of the enemy and avenger.
这都临到我们身上。我们却没有忘记你。也没有违背你的约。
All this is come upon us; yet have we not forgotten thee, neither have we dealt falsely in thy covenant.
神岂不鉴察这事吗。因为他晓得人心里的隐秘。
Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
我们为你的缘故终日被杀,人看我们如将宰的羊。
Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
主阿,求你睡醒,为何尽睡呢。求你兴起,不要永远丢弃我们。
Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.
你为何掩面,不顾我们所遭的苦难,和所受的欺压。
Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression?
我们的性命伏于尘土。我们的肚腹紧贴地面。
For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.
求你起来帮助我们,凭你的慈爱救赎我们。
Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies' sake.
我的仆人雅各,我所拣选的以色列阿,现在你当听。
Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen: